CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA Service Management Thought Leadership Webcasts

Posted Dec 05, 2014 12:29 PM

I've posted several recent and upcoming CA Thought Leadership webcasts focused on various ITSM topics. Some include industry analysts or experts co-presenting with CA. I've included some on the topic of SaaS as many organizations are wondering if it makes sense to move to a SaaS based solution or not. The webcasts are found in the Community Calendar and upcoming and very recent ones are also found in the BrightTalk listing on the right panel of this Community site.

You'll need to join the BrifghtTalk channel to view the webcasts. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 2.  Re: CA Service Management Thought Leadership Webcasts

Posted Dec 05, 2014 07:32 PM

Thanks for sharing all these with the community Allen!

Allen Houpt wrote:

I've posted several recent and upcoming CA Thought Leadership webcasts focused on various ITSM topics. Some include industry analysts or experts co-presenting with CA. I've included some on the topic of SaaS as many organizations are wondering if it makes sense to move to a SaaS based solution or not. The webcasts are found in the Community Calendar and upcoming and very recent ones are also found in the BrightTalk listing on the right panel of this Community site.

You'll need to join the BrifghtTalk channel to view the webcasts. Let me know if you have any questions.