CA Service Management

View Only
  • 1.  Calculation of length of service, time-to-solution and hours worked of the analyst

Posted Jul 30, 2014 10:56 AM

In my country we need to build where reports are well defined solution times, the duration of the service and the hours effectively worked by analysts. Although there is the field "time spent", it is difficult to have a precise value. Anyone have any ideas for building reports with this information?

In some situations, the analyst can assume the responsibility of two or more calls, but he will be effectively working just on one. The sum of hours worked will generally have to be equal to the amount of hours associated with your work shift.

How can we build a reports where it is possible to remove these values and find the overtime?

I accept and appreciate suggestions.

Sorry my little English.

• 2.  Re: Calculation of length of service, time-to-solution and hours worked of the analyst

Posted Aug 01, 2014 12:01 PM

Hello Marcos Domingos,

I had the same issue one time. I created the report using the activities log to help me to create this report. So, you going to make able to verify how many time has spent from each groups for each status.

It is a little workable, but the main step is try to find the standard of the activity.

Unfortunately, i can't send to you my model because i have some compliance limitations, but let me know if you need anything OK?

Oh, I've almost forgetting, you can activate the audit log for that too, take a look at Options Management (Administration Tab).

Good Look!

Andrade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá Marcos Domingos,

Tive a mesma dificuldade uma vez. Utilizei a tabela activity_log para me ajudar a criar um relatório que mostrasse quanto tempo cada grupo gastou em uma determinada atividade.

Dá um bom trabalho, mas a dica é encontrar o padrão do log de atividade (Ex: Campo x mudou de aberto para fechado) e por meio disso calcular o tempo em horas corridas.

Infelizmente não posso te mandar o modelo por questões de compliance, mas se precisar de qualquer coisa, me avise OK?

Já ia me esquecendo, você também pode tentar ativar a opção de log de auditoria, isto também pode te ajudar.

Boa sorte!

Andrade.

• 3.  Re: Calculation of length of service, time-to-solution and hours worked of the analyst
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 01, 2014 03:33 PM

I did a report with act_log table.

Caution:. these tables are very big and can cause performance problems.

• 4.  Re: Calculation of length of service, time-to-solution and hours worked of the analyst

Posted Aug 01, 2014 03:47 PM

Thats nice! Yeah, its a bigger table, but if you use the correct filters, don't have problems with

Please, mark this thread as resolved to help the forum backlog