DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Reports on problems from Webview/TeamCenter

Posted Jul 03, 2019 07:36 PM
    Hi
    we have our APM monitoring several application on websphere and weblogic platform
    we need to have the discovered issues and problems of the transactions on reports rather than the webview dashboards
    how can we do that ? can anyone have way to maintain that ?
    the only reports we can have are those based on specific metrics thru the Interscope workstation , 

thanks

------------------------------
    Customer services director
    Future systems

• 2.  RE: Reports on problems from Webview/TeamCenter

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 05, 2019 09:24 AM

Hi:

What release are you using? Are you investigating APM Team Center as a possible way of meeting your requirement?
    Thanks
    Hal German

• 3.  RE: Reports on problems from Webview/TeamCenter

Posted Jul 07, 2019 08:28 AM
    Hello
    we are using APM 10.7 sp3
    and we are using TeamCenter quite well, but the management require more reporting on the problems in transactions appears in the teamcenter rather than the normal dashboard.
    at least list of the problems and slow transaction then the operator can dig up , this will be better than the narrow side list of those problems that i hard to isolate or printed or even send my email.

Customer services director
    Future systems

• 4.  RE: Reports on problems from Webview/TeamCenter

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 10, 2019 04:44 PM
    Hello Wael AbdelWahab,

I have looked in Team Center and unable to find any option or method to export information as reporting format. You are also correct that you can only build interscope reports which are based on metric and metrics groups.

Since you are interested in problems which are occurring with transactions, I would suggest to explore "Historical Query Viewer".

https://docops.ca.com/ca-apm/10-7/en/using/apm-workstation/triage-with-the-workstation/use-the-transaction-tracer/query-stored-events

"Historical Query Viewer" does give you the option to export the information, which you should able to use with 3rd party reporting tool.

Thanks, Amir