DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  How do find old, dashboard lines that won't go away?

Posted Feb 14, 2019 08:51 PM

I have updated a dashboard using workstation.  I have some old white lines that show up in the browser views of my dashboard but I can't see within the workstation dashboard editor.  Is there are way to make these troublesome objects/lines show up so I can delete them?  I have tried moving everything to the front but these white lines show up through my dashboard objects and background. 

• 2.  Re: How do find old, dashboard lines that won't go away?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 15, 2019 09:37 AM

Dear Community:
    Can you help Walter with suggestions? Thanks

Dear Walter:

Not sure if this is a bug and fixed in another release. What release/build are you running?

Thanks

Hal

• 3.  Re: How do find old, dashboard lines that won't go away?
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 15, 2019 09:45 AM

MonitorLizard

Have you try different browser chrome, firefox IE, Edge etc. 

Also can you share share screenshot from browser and workstation. 

• 4.  RE: How do find old, dashboard lines that won't go away?

Posted Jun 07, 2019 10:39 AM
    Hi Walter,

The workstation and webview server caches are different and sometimes they become out of sync with the management modules.

On the host of webview, the directories' contents that you can delete when the EM (MOM) and webview process are stopped.

<em_home>/product/webview/configuration/                 (leave the config.ini) file
    <em_home>/product/enterprisemanger/configuration    (leave the config.ini) file
    <em_home>/product/workstation/configuration    (leave the config.ini) file

<em_home>/work/*

Then start up the EM, wait for a few minutes then start up WebView, wait a few minutes and then log into WebView through a browser.

Hopefully this will correct your issue.

Hope this helps,

Billy