DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  No Geolocation is available in CA AXA Console

Posted Mar 28, 2018 09:33 AM
      |   view attached

Hi,

my new CA AXA installation is working (well, kinda...),  but I don't see the geolocation on the map, for some reason.

At first, on the browser level, it didn't send the geo-location metrics to CA AXA - after a short research, I found that Chrome is NOT sending GEO location info if you are NOT using SSL certs (e.g.: HTTPS).

So, I've change my app to listen on HTTPS port and created my own certificate for it.

That helped on the browser level - I can see now  that the geolocation info is being sent, but I still don't see it in CA AXA Console.

I've attached few screenshots.

Is there something that I'm missing here?

Thanks,

Maxim.

• 2.  Re: No Geolocation is available in CA AXA Console
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 29, 2018 10:26 AM

This issue is fixed now, just wanted to let the community know - the problem was NOT ENOUGH RAM on the machine that is running CA AXA.

After bringing the total RAM of the box to 24 GB (initially we had 16 GB) - we could see the location being presented on the map and other missing metrics in the UI.

How did we find it out - we saw that "Jarvis Onboarding Tomcat Instance" job was failing few minutes after restart of all the processes and dmesg reported that it was killed due to OutOfMemory.

After that it was easy. :-)

Best regards,

Maxim.