Hello to All.
I'm implementing an APM 10.5 with AXA (DXI SaaS), to capture the User Experience.
In this step, I only want to insert the snippet directly using the Application Server (WebSphere) agent and capture the experiences to show it on AXA/DXI portal.
At this moment, I configure the IntroscopeAgent.profile (activating browser agent) and the default.basnipppet with de AXA/DXI Web application definition.
I restart the application server, use the customer application and checking the AXA portal, I’m note there is not any experience captured.
Reviewing the 10.5 documentation, I note the configuration has some changes from the 10.3, but I found it confused with less real examples (my personal opinion).
Has anyone did this configuration and share their experience with de configuration files?
So you are also running APM in SaaS as well as AXA?
This is a java agent you downloaded from the SaaS system?
It sounds like you have on premise APM and DXI/AXA SaaS
This check is still a good place to start:
If not visible then there is a config problem and you can check ...
Did you use agent installer and select the Browser Agent option or did you manually enable Browser Agent? If latter then something may be missing in the config.
BrowserAgentExt.jar needs to be in AGENT_HOME/wily/cor/ext and these values are the main ones that need to be set in the agent profile
I have attached agent profile & DEBUG log from a Tomcat agent/Browser Agent I have working for corresponding "Web App" I defined in DXI using the generated snippet.
Hope that helps
It’s correct, I’m using APM OnPremise and AXA/DXI SaaS
The unique difference between your lines and my lines, is:
I used a Manual browser agent installation on Websphere.
There are my configurations:
introscope.autoprobe.directivesFile=websphere-typical.pbl,browseragent.pbl,hotdeploy (recommended by the manual)
(changed using your recommendation)
browseragent.pbl (not changed)
It’s working using the following configuration:
introscope.autoprobe.directivesFile=websphere-typical.pbl,browseragent.pbl,hotdeploy (NOT WORKING)
Good to hear that.
So the only change you had to make was:introscope.agent.browseragent.autoInjection.default.includeURLsRegex=.*/