DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  WebServices Client node in Team Center

Posted Jul 25, 2017 11:22 PM

Hi,

I have some issues with Experience card and Team Center map. I am using 10.5.2

One of the use case is

I have three apps in the transaction flow. App A->App B->App C ->DB

In team center map, I can see the full flow with App A as 'frontend' node and 'webservices as server' nodes in app B and 'servlet' and 'webservices as server' nodes in app c.

A and B are .NET apps whereas C is java based.

When end user sends a SEARCH request to App A, he gets the reply, no results found. Exp Card and Team center shows nothing.

Bu actually , at app B, it gets a 500 error from app C. At the agent level in webview, you can see the errors  at the Frontend node of app B and webservices as client node of app B. Since the TC map doesnt have any of these nodes for App B, everything looks green and healthy.

Is there any solution for this?

Geethu

• 2.  Re: WebServices Client node in Team Center

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 26, 2017 06:46 AM

Dear Team:

I would like other customers to reply first. Has anyone else tried this scenario? Were you successful or run into similar issues?

Please share your knowledge and experiences!

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: WebServices Client node in Team Center
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 27, 2017 08:57 AM

Dear Geethu:

I am going to ask internally for someone to respond. If you do not hear back by 1 pm EST, please consider opening a case. I also am requesting other APM customers to respond as well

Thanks

Hal German

• 4.  Re: WebServices Client node in Team Center

Posted Aug 01, 2017 04:38 AM

I will raise case with Support.  Thanks Hal.

Geethu

• 5.  Re: WebServices Client node in Team Center

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 02, 2017 08:03 PM

Hi John,

we have "compacted" the Webservice client node into the edge between app A (GENERICFRONTEND) and app B (Webservice Server). When you click on the edge, do you see the information for the WEBSERVICE in the right hand side panel, and the alert?

Ciao,

Guenter