Low information transactions in IntroscopeI have a CA-Introscope reporting me the transactions as follows:
("Only the name of the components")
Knowing that this is not normal, some introscope setting should I look at? To fix this?
Can you sahre a clear screenshot? And this is from workstation or webview?
Hi!Each line is a component name, plus I had to sort them.Yes! Ai is a result of a tracer. Introscope does not report the times of the transaction components.
I understand the TT data is missing, please correct me if I misunderstood.
If TT data is missing, check this
Transaction Tracer Does Not Show a Transaction - CA Application Performance Management - 10.2 - CA Technologies Document…
Dear Olivia :
Providing incomplete and confusing information leads to long community threads
I think your best option would be to open a case.
0) The title is unclear on what the issue is
1) The diagram shows Zero transactions so it is not showing the condition at all.
2) It is unclear if you are talking about zero transactions, not seeing a response time, or seeing the components and not the business transaction name. Or all three
3) Does this involve CEM transactions?
4) Is the tracer blame point tracer or something else. Always be clear on which tracer is involved
The quickest resolution:is to put the following in a thread
Issue: Description of issue
What happened before issue (such an upgrade)
Screenshot before/after or showing the issue
Once you get a resolution from teh case, please post here to help others.
That's right, only the names of the components appear.
Hallett! I understand! I'll check more information.