DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  .NET Agent Capabilities

Posted Feb 27, 2017 02:38 AM

Hi all,

1) Is there in the roadmap to manage .NET agents using command center?

2) Also, is there in the roadmap to monitor Web APIs OOB? I have used Dot Net Web API Field Pack and would like to know if CA has plan to roll out that feature as OOB feature?

Thanks,

Geethu

• 2.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 27, 2017 07:30 AM

Dear Geethu:

This is a product management question. Your account team should be able to help you get answers. I will attempt to ask internally . However, this is no guarantee that I will get a response.

Thanks

Hal German

• 3.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 27, 2017 09:35 PM

Hi Geethu,

The short answer is yes to both your questions.

We plan to add support for Managing .net agents via ACC in one of our upcoming releases. On the WebAPI, we have an early access version that has support for webAPI, let us know if you are interested and we can set you up with early access for the .net agent. there are other features available for early access as well including all the browser agent/end user monitoring of .net applications.

Thanks

Nishant

nishant.kabra@ca.com

• 4.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Posted Feb 28, 2017 03:17 AM

Thanks Nishant..

That’s a good news. Is early access version like a full-on agent of upcoming releases?

Geethu

• 5.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Posted Mar 03, 2017 03:57 AM

Hi Nishant

How can I have early access version that has support for webAPI?

Geethu

• 6.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2017 07:40 AM

Dear Geethu:

I sent a direct email to Nishant as well as a note on our internal board asking for a response. Failing that, talk to your account team to arrange for early access.

Thanks

Hal German

• 7.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 03, 2017 09:04 AM

Hi Geethu, Please email me at nishant.kabra@ca.com and we can help you setup with the next steps around early access.

Thanks

• 8.  Re: .NET Agent Capabilities

Posted Mar 03, 2017 12:03 PM

Early access to software is part of our CA APM Beta program.  Please see Getting Involved in the CA APM Beta Community | CA Communities  for instructions on how to get involved there.  Once you've enrolled, then product managers like Nishant will work with you on various product features in which you might be interested.