DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  APM Connector error occured: Failed to intialized to CA SOI 4.0

Posted 07-18-2016 04:50 AM

Hello Guys,

I would like to integrate CA APM and CA SOI 4.0. CA APM connector installed in separated server. We used https protocol for webserver. I have already configured CA APM Connector from Administration Tab in the CA SOI. I am really sure the configuration is correct but the connector won't start.

After that I checked the connector log file and there are warning messages:

I did some research to troubleshoot this issue and already follow this document but it still doesn't work.

Brahma

Could you please help us to troubleshoot this issue?

Please advise.

Best Regards,

Okik Setianto

• 2.  Re: APM Connector error occured: Failed to intialized to CA SOI 4.0
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 07-18-2016 11:03 AM

Hi,

In checking our compatibility guides, SOI 4.0 is not supported.  The highest supported with the latest APM (10.3) is SOI 3.3.

CA Application Performance Management Compatibility Guides - CA Technologies

Thanks,

Matt

• 3.  Re: APM Connector error occured: Failed to intialized to CA SOI 4.0

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 07-18-2016 11:16 AM

Hi Okik:

Based on Matt's comment, there seems no further action items on the current release. Are we good to mark this thread or answered or do you have follow-up questions?

Thanks

Hal Gernab

• 4.  Re: APM Connector error occured: Failed to intialized to CA SOI 4.0

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 07-19-2016 09:11 AM

A response was provided and since the next step is to use a compatible release. Marking as answered.

• 5.  Re: APM Connector error occured: Failed to intialized to CA SOI 4.0

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 11-23-2016 10:26 PM

For future reference SOI 4.0 with APM 10.2/10.3 is now supported with new APM Connector 3.1

CA Service Operations Insight Connectors - CA Technologies 

CA SOI Connectors Compatibility Matrix - CA Service Operations Insight Connectors - CA Technologies Documentation 

I am also in the process to get the APM Compatibility Guides updated with this latest information