DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  Problem to install MAA 15.4

Posted Feb 15, 2016 09:59 PM

Hi everyone,

I am trying to install MAA 15.4, but i can't login in the administration console (masteradmin), always show me "Invalid credentials"; but the script "createAll.sh" is executed without problems. Can someone help me?.

I am attached the log of the server.

• 2.  Re: Problem to install MAA 15.4

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 15, 2016 10:24 PM

Hi Martin,

I have not looked at your logs yet but if you are using a FQDN for the host I found an internal reference to something similar and the solution is documented in the MAA wiki here:

Unable to log in to the Administration Console or Send Data from CA MAA Instrumented App

15.4 version

Unable to log in to the Administration Console or Send Data from CA MAA Instrumented App

Hope this helps

Regards,

Lynn

• 3.  Re: Problem to install MAA 15.4

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 16, 2016 08:18 AM

Hi Martin:

Please let us know if Lynn's answer was helpful or you need further assistance

Thanks

Hal German

• 4.  Re: Problem to install MAA 15.4

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 16, 2016 08:26 AM

Hi Martin:

I took a brief look at the logs which has various MQ and Cassandra Connection errors which may or may not be contributing to this issue but could be impacting other issues.

Awaiting back your response on Lynn's suggestion

Thanks

Hal German

• 5.  Re: Problem to install MAA 15.4

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 16, 2016 08:39 AM

barry.hemphill would you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for your past and present help!!!

• 6.  Re: Problem to install MAA 15.4

Posted Feb 16, 2016 09:25 AM

Thank you for the help.

The page prompted me to reset the password, but now show me "Unable to process request at this time, please try again later".

• 7.  Re: Problem to install MAA 15.4

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 16, 2016 05:02 PM

Hi Martin,

It looks like some of the logs are full of those types of messages with various exceptions e.g. ca-mdo-server-log.txt has

2016-02-15 18:56:13,920 [EMMCacheRefresher,mdo-serverCacheRefreshCheck] ERROR null - TID[0] 5211303: Unable to process request at this time, please try again later

com.ca.emm.corejsvr.ExceptionWithNC: Unable to process request at this time, please try again later

at com.ca.emm.svcsenv.svrcommon.jmsclient.JmsMQRequester.makeRequest(JmsMQRequester.java:381)

Maybe try to stop/start all the MAA Services. If that does not help probably best to raise a Support case for us to look into it in more detail.

Thanks

Lynn