DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  How are newly created Production dashboards in Management Module viewed in WebView?

Posted Feb 01, 2016 10:17 AM
      |   view attached

It seems like only the dashboards that are in *SuperDomain* exclusively function in WebView and those in *Production* and *SuperDomain* do not. All of the alerts and metric groupings overlap so that should not be an issue, although it does seem like even with moving the dashboards, WebView is slow to show the most recent errors and also does not show the same as the live view in Management Module.

Issue happens in IE and Firefox, Chrome is not approved for use at this facility.

Error attached

• 2.  Re: How are newly created Production dashboards in Management Module viewed in WebView?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 11:38 AM

If you click Ok on the error, does the dashboard load properly? Also what version of Webview are you using? I believe that is a known issue with APM 970

• 3.  Re: How are newly created Production dashboards in Management Module viewed in WebView?

Posted Feb 01, 2016 01:02 PM

Unfortunately, clicking Ok doesn't load the dashboard properly. I know that we are running 9.7 but we are in talks with updating to 10 as long as client approves.

• 4.  Re: How are newly created Production dashboards in Management Module viewed in WebView?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 01, 2016 02:17 PM

I would suggest opening a support ticket then to investigate this further then. There a number of known issues with dashboards in APM 97 and the support team should be able to review your Webview logs and confirm if upgrading will address the issues you are experiencing.