1. [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.Agent]java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:com.sun.xml.ws.client.RequestContext.getMapView() TEC1113999
Description: When instrumenting a 9.5.5 Java agent to monitor web services on Weblogic 12c while using Weblogic native web services, the following error occurs:
2. MOM hangs and no data is displayed in the Workstation after upgrade when SOA is used. TEC596462
Description: MOM hangs and no data is shown in the Workstation after upgrade.
In the MOM log, the ClusterManagerAsyncExecutor thread is waiting for a reply from one of the collectors for an executeAsyncTreeQuery. This method waits for a response by blocking on the response method until a time out occurs. This indicates that one of the Collectors is not responding to a query request from the MOM. SOA threads are known to occasionally exhibit this problem.
3. Configure APM to connect to Oracle with Enterprise User Security (EUS). How to resolve the error: java.sql.SQLException: unsupported verifier typeTEC610645
Description: A known issue has been identified by Oracle when clients such as the APM Enterprise Manager attempt to connect when Enterprise User Security (EUS) has been enabled.
EUS enables clients to connect to Oracle databases using LDAP authentication.
Details about EUS are available at the Oracle documentation site:•http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/network.111/b28528/concepts.htm#DBIMI152
Details about Oracle Bug ID 8254139 for the EUS problem are available at the Oracle support site:•https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=793673.1
For Oracle JDBC driver version 18.104.22.168, the workaround is to use -Doracle.jdbc.thinLogonCapability=o3 as a JVM startup option.•Note that this property is ignored for Oracle JDBC driver version 22.214.171.124.
4. After upgrading Websphere, four of our twelve agent instances are no longer reporting Frontend or Servlet metrics TEC615966
Description: After upgrading Websphere from release 7 to 8.5.5, some of the instances on one Server stopped reporting Frontend or Servlet metrics.
The following is the same on both systems: • Agent configuration on each system was not changed during the upgrade.
• The Websphere configuration on each system
• Each WAS instance serves the same application via a load balancer. It has also been verified that the application is working correctly on all WAS instances.
5. APM Support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2. TEC614225
Description: The APM 9.5 Web Server Guide shows support for TLS 1.0. Are there any plans for supporting TLS 1.1 and 1.2?
6. CA APM Technical Advisory: APM/Introscope 9.1.x Agent Transaction Structure Memory Leak TEC588643
Description: CA Technologies has identified a memory leak issue with CA APM/Introscope 9.1.x agents that can have an operational impact for our customers. This technical advisory describes the affected versions and platforms in more detail, and explains the workarounds or remediation actions that are recommended to prevent this issue from impacting your application environments
7. When do we have to use the flag XX:-UseSplitVerifier ? Why is this needed TEC600823
Description: Use of the flag XX:-UseSplitVerifier
8. In CA App Synthetic Monitor for Jmeter script monitors what is the difference between the monitor timeout error codes 1042 ("Timeout of Monitor Sequence") and 7011 ("Operation Time Out") TEC1936575
Description: These timeout messages can sometimes be seen when running Jmeter script monitors but what is the difference between them?
9. When using Java 1.7 u71 or Java 1.8 u25 on the client desktop, the Webstart Workstation fails to start and no error messages are reported. TEC1936395
Using a Java 1.7 u71 or Java 1.8 u25 client desktop has workstation Webstart launch issues. After launch, the usual Java install jar and trust the publisher prompt appears. However the Workstation does not start and no error messages are displayed.
10. MQ Agent cannot connect to MQ Server. ssl handshake failure. Reason code 2397 MQRC_JSSE_ERROR TEC606483
Description: The MQ Agent fails to connect to the MQ Server when using SSL set to Required Client Authentication.
When the SSL channel is configured for non-required client authentication, it allows full connectivity, but when the channel is set to required client authentication the connection fails.
Note that the functionality works even when not using SSL....
11. After installing the SOA extension for webMethods Broker, seeing no metrics for JMS Broker in the Investigator Metric Browser. TEC1988985
Description: After installing the SOA extension for webMethods Broker, seeing no metrics for JMS Broker in the Investigator Metric Browser. Only native webMethods Broker metrics are visible.
12. CA Wily Technical Advisory: Native Memory Leak on IBM Java 1.6 when using -javaagent TEC576360
Description: CA Wily Technical Advisory: Native Memory Leak on IBM Java 1.6 when using -javaagent
13. .NET perfmon, high CPU utilization, and the perfmoncollectoragent TEC604893
Description: Are you seeing high CPU usage on a .NET agent?
Are you using the perfmoncollectoragent?
To verify that perfmon is causing high CPU utilization, disable perfmon. Knowledge Document:
explains how to diagnose perfmon as the root cause.
14. Scenario: Publish IT Metrics to Mobile Devices using CA Executive Insight - Part 1 TEC595569
15. Understanding GC policy information displayed by 9.1 GCMonitor Java Agent extension. TEC594062
Description: WebSphere Admin is starting up JVM with -Xgcpolicy:gencon, but in Introscope it looks like it is going with the default non-generational GC. According to Introscope GCMonitor metrics the GC Policy is 'Copy:MarkSweepCompact' and there is only one pool for the heap, not multiple as expected as described in the IBM documentation regarding gencon GC.
16. How to instrument Jboss EAP 6.1.1 in Domain mode. TEC1230085
17.APM .NET Agent 9.1.x/9.0.x produces "BadImageFormat Exception: Bad Token" message. TEC593254
Description: After installing .NET agent 9.1.x/ 9.0.x version , if customer sees they are unable to hit their ASP.NET application page and if it breaks with the BadImageFormat Exception, here is the steps to resolve it.
18. Dot Net agent - webservices application won't start - Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program TEC596466
Description: After SPM is enabled for a DotNet Webservices application, the application doesn't start and logs an error, indicating the CLR detected an invalid program.
Also, in the Windows Application event log, you may see an error event, with the source WcfServiceHost, and the following description:
Service cannot be started. System.InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program. at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchRuntime..ctor(EndpointDispatcher endpointDispatcher) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.EndpointDispatcher..ctor(EndpointAddress address, String contractName, String contractNamespace)
19. Explaining and Addressing an Agent Reaching Transaction Trace Component Limit. TEC597757
Description: This article will discuss the causes and how to address "[WARN] [IntroscopeAgent.WilyTransactionStructure]Transaction trace component limit of 5000 reached, recording of any new components will cease for this transaction."
20. Why are WebSphere nodes in a cluster failing to start, even if one node is not instrumented? TEC614151
Description: The IBM Class Sharing feature, which is enabled out of box, causes classes to be stored locally. The classes could contain bytecode instrumented by the Agent. So even if the Agent is removed, those references are still loaded and can cause startup issues. This article addresses how to resolve this issue and what can be done to configure Class Sharing properly.