DX Application Performance Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

• 1.  Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 10:43 AM

Need help.

Secondly I want to change the fuseEsbdev8 folder to some other name as seen in the attachment. Please help.

• 2.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 11:53 AM
    Please attach your PBD.

• 3.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 12:07 PM

no option to insert a text file.

• 4.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 12:18 PM
    There is an attachment option if you choose the Advanced Editor in the lower right corner when creating a new post or reply.

• 5.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 12:24 PM
    You need to capitalize the letter "i" in "IdentifyClassAs".

• 6.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 12:36 PM

Hi

With small i also it was working previously. then what happened suddenly?

• 7.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 12:52 PM

That is not the proper syntax. If you do not follow the syntax, we cannot guarantee the behavior of the agent.

Please read the wiki for details.

• 8.  Re: Need Hi, my changes not reflecting on the investigator after putting the custom pbd in hotdeploy, I also updated the .pbl file with my pbd. And had service and agent restart too. Still no luck. Please help.

Posted 03-09-2015 12:59 PM

Ok I changed small i to capital. And one more thing I tried, I removed all pbd files from hotdeploy and commented them in .pbl file. Still showing the directory and all metrices. Strange.