DX Application Performance Management

View Only
  • 1.  % 1 agents

Posted Jun 05, 2015 06:23 AM

Hi, how can I solve the problem with% 1 agents that I remain over time? I have version 9.5.5 thanks Hi

• 2.  Re: % 1 agents

• 3.  Re: % 1 agents

Posted Jun 09, 2015 03:10 PM

I have the same issue.I was told by support this is fixed in 9.6 and above.

I made the following update to EM properties which helped some.

introscope.enterprisemanager.metadata.autoexpire=false

• 4.  Re: % 1 agents
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 09, 2015 03:51 PM

> I have the same issue.I was told by support this is fixed in 9.6 and above.

Correct .

This earlier post has further details of why agent names suffixed with a %n can appear in 9.5.x: Automatic unmounting of agent fails

(NOTE: 9.5.5 is an agent only release and this fix is for the EM side)

Hope this helps.

• 5.  Re: % 1 agents

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 29, 2015 11:16 AM

Hi,

For .NET Agent, one common scenario is the known limitation recycling application pools when the new worker process for the recycled .NET application is already started up before the existing one for the same application is terminated to avoid potential down time.  You can check if the timestamp in event viewer for application pool restart is right before the time stamp of the agent restart with %1 agent name.

If you have been hit by this known limitation I suggest you to open an enhancement/idea: https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-apm/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~objecttype~objecttype[idea]&sortKey=recentActivityDate#

Regards,

Sergio

• 6.  Re: % 1 agents

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 29, 2015 12:59 PM

Hi:

Please let us if additional assistance is needed or the answers provided are sufficient

Thanks

Hal German

APM Support