Plex 2E

View Only
  • 1.  2019 2e/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference

Posted Mar 04, 2019 05:25 PM

Hello!   As Co-President of the CA Plex / CA 2E User Community, I would like to invite you all to attend the 10th CA 2e/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference to be held at the Bahia Mar Hilton Doubletree in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida from April 29 – May 2, 2019. 

This gathering continues to deliver up-to-date training, which results in enormous success for our user community. As in previous years, we will offer multiple tracks of proven, focused sessions on CA 2E and CA Plex – covering everything from basic development techniques for novices – to advanced topics for seasoned users. We will have details on CA 2E and CA Plex, enabling participants to leverage the latest features including SQL generation and API integration. For more details, go to the conference website,  https://plex2e.com/conference/  

If you would like to present at the conference, email your speaking abstract to info@plex2e.com  and if selected, your conference pass is complementary. Customer speakers are highly sought, to give their technical tips and techniques, or success stories.

Likewise, if you have an idea of something you would like to hear about at the conference, but do not want to present, let us know that as well.  Perhaps we can work it into a presentation.

Hope to see you there!!!

• 2.  Re: 2019 2e/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference

Posted May 08, 2019 03:01 AM

Hi where I can find any feedback of the conference, is there any news about the future of Plex ?

• 3.  RE: Re: 2019 2e/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference

Posted Jun 03, 2019 01:39 AM
    The presentations from the conference can be found here Plex2e Conference Session.  This includes the Broadcom/CA sessions.

E

------------------------------
    CA 2e / IBM I Architect
    CMFirst Group
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Re: 2019 2e/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference

Posted Jun 03, 2019 08:53 AM
    Edited by Eamonn Foley Jun 03, 2019 12:00 PM
    Ignore this, duplicate response.