Plex 2E

View Only
  • 1.  Steve Solomon - Eagle Scout!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 15, 2016 11:27 AM

Did you know that Steve Solomon, the CA Plex and 2E Product Manager is an Eagle Scout? This is the highest achievement in the Boy Scouts of America that requires learning and applying many outdoors/survival skills. Random factoid :-) So cool!

• 2.  Re: Steve Solomon - Eagle Scout!

Posted Jul 20, 2016 06:20 AM

Hey Steve - we need to swap recipes on the best way to cook a rattlesnake!

• 3.  Re: Steve Solomon - Eagle Scout!

Posted Jul 21, 2016 12:36 PM

JD,

I live in Arizona and Rattlesnake is not that hard to come by.  My favorite recipe:  Skin and cut into 12 inch sections, put in Zip Lock bag with Teriyaki Sauce.  Put Bag (or Bags if you are lucky) in Freezer.  Now when you have guests over take it out and grill it.  Always a big hit.

Steve...

• 4.  Re: Steve Solomon - Eagle Scout!

Posted Jul 21, 2016 12:40 PM

Thanks to Stephen for the shout out.

I was a Boy Scout from 8 years old (Cub Scout) through 16 yeas old.  I received my Eagle award when I was 15.  I can honestly say it was much harder to achieve and more work than high school. A great way to start life.

Steve...

• 5.  Re: Steve Solomon - Eagle Scout!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2016 08:38 PM

What are the best methods for catching and killing a rattlesnake? Interested in BSOA approved methods, if any, and any of your own original techniques....

• 6.  Re: Steve Solomon - Eagle Scout!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 21, 2016 08:47 PM

Steve, it suffices to say that you would be the go-to guy in the event of a zombie apocalypse