Can someone please suggest what could be the cause of the error please.The error reads"Failed to load data from the virtual service environment: main.vseviewer1. Make sure the VSE main.vseviewer1 is running" . The VSE used by me is a combination of two VSE merged to one.
Can you verify the steps you are doing to get this error?
I have seen this error if you do a refresh on the browser itself from where the services are running.
I am sending transactions on virtual service.I tried using chrome and Firefox.When I send a transaction using postman,I get a response back and nothing is displayed inspection view and the error message.
Now I see a new set of errors:
For the Authorization error, try opening the portal in a new tab / window and login again. If the issue persists, restart the portal service and verify if the issue still exists. Please let us know which version of DevTest you are using?
Check vse.log to see if you are seeing any errors related to the vse also and post it here. If possible, restart the vse once and check.
The only error I was doing was that I had few rr pairs that had improper naming conventions.But ideally,Devtest should ignore them while creating VS.
Here is my workaround for it:
1.I created a VS using correct RR pair
2.I extracted the image(vsi) of th VS which was to be merged with the current service and pasted it in the same folder where current VSI existed.
3.I combined both the images and then redeployed the services.Issue resolved.
The only concern I have is that I am unable to remove or stop the faulty VS from my VSE. I tried bouncing VSE as well.I could only see"The virtual service CLIENT_Hardrock_SIM_1709_1709.2.00_MDS+EDS failed to be removed"
Stop the VSE that service was deployed to and remove the CLIENT_Hardrock_SIM_1709_1709.2.00_MDS+EDS mar file from the /vseDeploy folder.
Start the VSE again.