Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database

Posted Feb 12, 2016 08:19 AM

Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database. Is this something everyone has faced ? I am not sure how to login now

I am using DevTest 9.1 and MySql database

• 2.  Re: Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2016 08:25 AM

• 3.  Re: Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database

Posted Feb 12, 2016 08:28 AM

Yes Koustubh, I have followed all the steps mentioned in the link pasted by you

• 4.  Re: Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2016 08:32 AM

Good. What version of MySql?

- Can you check the registry log file for error messages during login?

- can you look at the acl_users table and confirm that you can see the default users?

- if all's good above, backup registry.log, delete the file and restart registry service and then re-login and look at the log file

• 5.  Re: Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database

Posted Feb 12, 2016 08:42 AM

Koustubh, thanks for the quick response. I have deleted all the tables and restarted the registry. That has fixed the issue.

Thanks

• 6.  Re: Default ACL users not available after moving Registry to external database

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2016 10:08 AM

Great! Enjoy!