Service Virtualization

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Open question... Who from the DevTest Community is attending CA World '15, and which breakout sessions do you think might be of particular interest to those of us still incorporating this tool into their environment?

• 1.  Open question... Who from the DevTest Community is attending CA World '15, and which breakout sessions do you think might be of particular interest to those of us still incorporating this tool into their environment?

Posted Sep 28, 2015 10:55 AM

I'm registered, and planning my agenda now, and don't see much in the way of "DevTest" or "Virtualization" in the session catalog.

We're currently in our adolescence in embedding this system into our application development process, and was looking to see if there were any areas in the 85-page catalog I might be missing, that I shouldn't miss.

Any thoughts from the field?

Thanks in advance!

• 2.  Re: Open question... Who from the DevTest Community is attending CA World '15, and which breakout sessions do you think might be of particular interest to those of us still incorporating this tool into their environment?

Posted Sep 28, 2015 12:47 PM

We are also in the same position, trying a few things..  haven't gone thru the session catalog yet

• 3.  Re: Open question... Who from the DevTest Community is attending CA World '15, and which breakout sessions do you think might be of particular interest to those of us still incorporating this tool into their environment?

Posted Sep 28, 2015 03:03 PM

Yes, also please suggest if there is any session in the CA world that would show us (how to) some advanced tips and technique of virtualization in DevTest.