Service Virtualization

View Only
  • 1.  Error doing random data sets

Posted Jan 28, 2016 01:52 AM

I am Facing this error while calling a sub-process which has two READ ROWS FROM EXCEL FILE data sets.

In the first iteration it runs fine but it fails in the next call.

Any Advice!!

Below is the actual error i am facing :

============================================================================

| Error executing sub process: C:/Users/Desktop/Lisa/Projects/Test_Data_Creation/Tests/TestDataCreation.tst

| Step:        Create Test Data

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Message:    

| LISA Exception:

| Message:     Error doing random data sets

| Trapped Exception: Data file C:/Users/Desktop/TestDataExctraction/TestScenarios.xls has no datasets

| Trapped Message:  

| LISA Exception:

| Message:     Data file C:/Users/Desktop/TestDataExctraction/TestScenarios.xls has no datasets

• 2.  Re: Error doing random data sets

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 28, 2016 01:25 PM

Ankit,  can you attach the  Main test case and the subprocess test case , I would like to look at what the Dataset is set at.  how you are passing the values to the subprocess test case.

Thanks

Shiney.

• 3.  Re: Error doing random data sets

Posted Mar 08, 2018 04:36 AM

Hi shiney, 

Were you able to resolve the issue by any chance. If so, kindly help me with the resolution