I'm running some test cases in DevTest Portal. After the execution, I can verify the result at "Monitoring Tests", but all "Output log message steps" doesn't presents value.
I'd like to know how to exibit those log messages running the test in portal.
Output log message step is set to Quiet by default. If you uncheck the 'Quiet' setting in step definition, it should be visible.
Hi Ching kunch03,
It's already unchecked the Quiet setting.
Bellow you can see a print screen for a test case with just one "output log message" step.
I'm using DevTest 8.02.
Do you click the right arrow to expand the detail view? I tried on 8.0.2 and it seems ok on mine.
I clicked but the screen doesn't expand like yours.
Is there any configuration for this?
No, there is nothing you need to configure. Can you share the content in your Output log message step? Do you have any special character or string? Which browser do you use?
My step just have the text: BLA BLA BLA, as you can see in the print bellow.
I tryed to open in Chrome, Firefox. The same problem occur in both.
Francis, I think this is controlled via staging doc.
Please follow the steps and see if it helps.
1. Create a staging doc in workstation.
2. In the new staging doc, click second tab 'Reports' in the bottom.
3. Check parameter 'Record All Events' and 'Record Properties Set/Referenced'
4. Make sure the staging doc is managed under Portal (like copy/paste action)
5. Execute the test via 'Run with options' and pick the newly created staging doc
Hi Ching, kunch03
It worked perfect! Thanks a lot!