Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  Installation of the tools

Posted Mar 03, 2020 07:55 AM

I need to install the Portal, FDM and Javelin with a command line and I need to change the default folder on the original installation. Once the application is installed, I can update easily the applications with the « /quiet » flag to install the application. (Example : "setup_FastDataMasker-4.8.160.0.exe" /quiet  /log "D:\SOURCES\CA\TDM 4.8.1\install_FastDataMasker-4.8.160.0.log")

In the documentation, I can't see how to put  the default folder for the 1st installation for the portal, FDM or Javelin.

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/continuous-testing/test-data-management/4-9/installing/install-test-data-manager/install-tdm-portal-for-windows.html#concept.dita_6b483eaff3b8f8fd98e25152badc42981bbc766b_installthecatdmportalusingcommandlineinterface

"setup_CA Test Data Manager Portal<version>.exe" /quiet SERVER_PROP=<database server name> PORT_PROP=<Port> DATABASE_PROP=<Repository Database Name> USERNAME_PROP=<Database User Name> PASSWORD_PROP=<Database User Password> TDMWEB_SERVICE_PORT=<Port> HTTPS_ENABLED=<true/false> ODBC_RES_PROP="<SQL Server/ORACLE>" ORIENTDB_PASSWORD=<Password> ORIENTDB_BINARYPORT=<Port> ORIENTDB_HTTPPORT=<Port> ALM_PORT_PROP=<Port> ALM_SERVER_PROP=<ALM Server Name> AUTO_GENERATE_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD=<true/false> TDMWEB_KEYSTORE_USER_PASSWORD=<password> /L*V "<Log File Name.log>"

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Installation of the tools

Posted Mar 18, 2020 07:28 AM
    Is there any way?