Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  ARD in Datamaker

Posted Dec 29, 2019 12:49 PM
    Hi,
    we have installed Test Data Manager 4.8 version for our Project. We are unable to open ARD from Datamaker. we needed it to create a flow for the tester self service catalog. can you please guide us. 

Regards,
    Rajesh

• 2.  RE: ARD in Datamaker

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 30, 2019 04:03 AM
    Rajesh could you please be a bit more specific about the problem you are having?

• 3.  RE: ARD in Datamaker

Posted Dec 30, 2019 04:24 AM
    I am trying to create a flow to expose the CA TDM Portal Self-Service Catalog to perform Set Criteria and Data actions for testers. Trying with the Agile designer from Data design in Datamaker but nothing pops up. I am using the 4.8.1 version of TDM

• 4.  RE: ARD in Datamaker

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 30, 2019 04:42 AM
    Edited by Keith Puzey Dec 30, 2019 04:47 AM
    Hi

Have you installed ARD , this is a separate installation from TDM. If you have installed ard can you start it using the desktop shortcut?

------------------------------
    Regards

Keith Puzey
    Client Services Consultant | Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: ARD in Datamaker

Posted Dec 30, 2019 04:49 AM
    I dont see it installed with the package that we got. Do we have any other option while i check this with the concerned team. Thought this comes with the TDM package.

• 6.  RE: ARD in Datamaker
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 30, 2019 12:23 PM
    Hi,

You may be able to request a trial version of ARD from the Broadcom site, can you use this link to access the digital hub 
    https://digitalhub.broadcom.com/products/11311 you would need to login to download any software.

Regards

Keith Puzey
    Client Services Consultant | Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom