Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  GT Subset stopped working

Posted Nov 28, 2018 03:07 PM

Hello Team,

I was able to launch GT subset and able to perform data subset few weeks back. After that there were issues with FDM batch execution. Did uninstall and installation couple of times and now the FDM issues are all resolved. But then, am not able to get into subset screen where we will provide the source connection and get into subset screen(Data subset > Design extracts and transformations).

Please let me know if there is any troubleshooting steps to identify and fix this issue.

Just to add, tried to collect the log for the sequence of operation that I performed and received the below exception.

Not sure if this could be of some help figuring out the issue.

#
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000707cf623, pid=23380, tid=0x00000000000047dc
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_181-b13) (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.181-b13 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
    # Problematic frame:
    # V [jvm.dll+0x13f623]
    #
    # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT IS ALSO FOUND TO BE AN ISSUE WITH WINDOWS AUTHENTICATION AND AM ABLE TO OPEN WITH SQL AUTHENTICATION. ALREADY PLACED THE SQLJDBC DLL AND TRIED. STILL SAME ISSUE.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Sethu

• 2.  Re: GT Subset stopped working

Posted Dec 04, 2018 10:12 AM

Hello AdrianJohnsonUK, Hope you are good. Am kind of stuck with this problem. Currently we are not in a position to log a support ticket. Could you please help in resolving this issue or delegating to the right contact. I tried uninstall and install of GT server and GT Datamaker. Pasted the SQL JDBC DLL in the correct path. But still the issue is not resolved. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sethu

• 3.  Re: GT Subset stopped working
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 09, 2019 01:49 PM

Hi,

With the help of Kenneth_Avery, I was able to identify the exact location where we need to place the DLL and it worked after that. 

Thanks Ken!

Regards

Sethu