Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  Failed to get profile setup for the current project

Posted Aug 17, 2018 09:05 AM
      |   view attached

Hello, 

I logged into the TDM self service portal (version is 4.6) were my ID has Admin access. created project and version. created profile with connection details and saved it. While trying to do PII audit, On clicking Set-up tab I am getting this error message stating "Failed to get profile setup for the current project
    HTTP call returned status: undefined". Can any one suggest why I am getting this error message displayed? . Many Thanks.

Regards

Vijaya Rudhran

• 2.  Re:  Failed to get profile setup for the current project
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 17, 2018 09:20 AM

Hi,

The error is referencing the environment, just click on the radio button Connection Profile and than select the connection profile you created earlier.

Best regards,
    Peter

• 3.  Re:  Failed to get profile setup for the current project

Posted Aug 17, 2018 09:31 AM

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Yes I tried clicking on the radio button Connection profile, I am getting additional error message as "No Connection Profiles found. Non-admin users only see profiles that have been shared to the relevant User Groups." though I have many profiles created. Attached the screen shot for reference after clicking on radio button.

Regards

Vijaya Rudhran 

• 4.  Re:  Failed to get profile setup for the current project

Posted Aug 21, 2018 03:36 PM

HI VIjaya,

Did this issue solved? i am having the same issue now.I am working with DB2.

Thanks,

Arun

• 5.  Re:  Failed to get profile setup for the current project

Posted Aug 17, 2018 03:33 PM

What DB is this ? There is a similar issue in MS SQL Server and defect has been raised. Also can you check the portal logs for more errors that might help troubleshooting.