Test Data Manager

View Only

Tech Tip: TDoD Error: We don't know where to make or find some of the data! Please contact your test data manager.

• 1.  Tech Tip: TDoD Error: We don't know where to make or find some of the data! Please contact your test data manager.

Posted Jan 04, 2018 05:00 PM

When trying to publish tiles in the Test Data on Demand (TDoD) Portal, I am receiving the following error message: 
    We do not know where to make or find some of the data! Please contact your test data manager 

When I looking at the AgileDesigner.log file from C:\%AppData%\Roaming\CA\logs, I see this error message:
    ERROR [default] [ServiceHelper.cpp:85] Fault code s:Client: Operation: GetVTFAttributeByName: Attribute Does not exist 

Steps to reproduce: 
    1. Login to TDoD (successful).
    2. Choose previously created tile. 
    3. Click Start. 
    4. Enter requested information for that tile (Example- date, name, etc.) and click the Next button. 
    5. Click the Submit button. 
    6. Configure Request message appears: We don't know where to make or find some of the data! Please contact your test data manager. 

To view the cause and resolution of this issue, please go here- https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1087711.html