Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  TDOD TDM portal

Posted Nov 21, 2016 05:12 AM

Hi Team,

Can you please help me in below questions.

1) In TDM portal we will get the results in .html format. Can we have this in an Excel format? If yes, where we need to do the configuration changes?

2) Can the Test user save the query on the TDoD form in TDM portal?

• 2.  Re: TDOD TDM portal
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 22, 2016 02:41 PM

Hi Raju, 

I believe you already spoke to one of our other support engineers, Aditi, about this. I will post the answers that were given. 

1. In TDM portal we will get the results in .html format. Can we have this in an Excel format? If yes, where we need to do the configuration changes?

Answer: This is not possible with Test Match. If you are using HP-ALM or Rally Jobs, results are uploaded in a CSV format. The resulting zip file will also contain the CSV file. 

2. Can the Test user save the query on the TDoD form in TDM portal?

Answer: This question is not clear, so please elaborate if we misunderstood. The Portal can be accessed by using a web browser. You can have a single installation and configure multiple user accounts. 

If you have any further questions about what is possible with TDoD or the TDM Portal, feel free to reach out to your CA Account Manager and they can answer these questions for you. 

If you do not know who your CA Account Manager is, please call CA Customer Care using one of these numbers http://www3.ca.com/us/support/customer-assistance.aspx

Best regards,

Taylor