Test Data Manager

View Only
  • 1.  Issue detected on Transformation Maps + Subset

Posted Apr 30, 2016 03:12 PM

Hi guys.

I've been working to get some Transformation Maps (TM) created with CA TDM. I know that those TMs can be used to get a masked subset.

Let's say that I want to use the training environment (Travel) installed in my local Oracle XE and I want to mask the Email field from People table.

I'm using the "Build Windows DataPump Masked Export" option to create Export and Import files.

The next step is execute the Export batch to extract my information from the source, but I see the following message:

Connected to: Oracle Database 11g Express Edition Release 11.2.0.2.0 - 64bit Production Starting "TRAVEL"."~PEOPLE":  userid=travel/********@xe content=ALL JOB_NAME=~PEOPLE directory=myMasking2_an dumpfile=myMasking2_an_TRAVEL_PEOPLE.dmp tables=TRAVEL.PEOPLE LOGFILE=myMasking2_an_exportdp_PEOPLE.log remap_data=TRAVEL.PEOPLE.EMAIL:PUMPW_MASK.F_25480_7 Estimate in progress using BLOCKS method... Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA Total estimation using BLOCKS method: 128 KB Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/INDEX Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/CONSTRAINT Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/STATISTICS/INDEX_STATISTICS Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/REF_CONSTRAINT Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/STATISTICS/TABLE_STATISTICS ORA-31693: Table data object "TRAVEL"."PEOPLE" failed to load/unload and is being skipped due to error: ORA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEPOPULATE callout ORA-04063: package body "TRAVEL.PUMPW_MASK" has errors Master table "TRAVEL"."~PEOPLE" successfully loaded/unloaded ****************************************************************************** Dump file set for TRAVEL.~PEOPLE is:   C:\USERS\LINOHERRERA\DESKTOP\EXTRACT\MYMASKING2_AN\MYMASKING2_AN_TRAVEL_PEOPLE.DMP Job "TRAVEL"."~PEOPLE" completed with 1 error(s) at 13:51:52

Have you guys seen this kind of errors previously? Do you have any hint about how to fix this issue?

Please let me know in case you need further info.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

~Lino Herrera

• 2.  Re: Issue detected on Transformation Maps + Subset
    Best Answer

Posted May 09, 2016 10:52 AM

Hi Lino, I think this question is best addressed in a support case. Please open one if you are still experiencing this issue. We will post any troubleshooting steps and the resolution once we have it recorded in the support case.