Test Data Manager

Expand all | Collapse all

Is there a gtrep table that holds changes that I make to existing projects and tiles for TDM 3.2.2?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Is there a gtrep table that holds changes that I make to existing projects and tiles for TDM 3.2.2?

Posted 05-26-2016 01:54 PM

Is there a gtrep table that holds changes that I make to existing projects and tiles for TDM 3.2.2?

• 2.  Re: Is there a gtrep table that holds changes that I make to existing projects and tiles for TDM 3.2.2?

Posted 06-02-2016 08:13 AM

Hi Jennifer, if that answers your question, can you please mark an answer as correct? Please let us know if you have any further questions around this. If you would like even more auditing capabilities, we recommend posting an 'Idea' and voting for it on this same community page.

• 3.  Re: Is there a gtrep table that holds changes that I make to existing projects and tiles for TDM 3.2.2?
    Best Answer

Posted 05-27-2016 02:07 PM

Hi Jennifer,

If you enable auditing through the 'Repository Maintenance' screen, it will then add a few columns to the existing gtrep_project table. Here you can see a few things like who accessed the project last, but there are not many other details available. Expanding on this functionality is an enhancement coming up and will be available in the TDM Web Portal soon.

Best regards,

Taylor

• 4.  Re: Is there a gtrep table that holds changes that I make to existing projects and tiles for TDM 3.2.2?

Posted 06-01-2016 12:09 PM

Hi Jennifer,

The option Taylor is referring to can be seen in the attached screenshot:DM_Create_Audit_Triggers.png

You can get to this "Repository Maintenance" screen by logging in to Datamaker as an Administrator and then pressing "CTRL-ALT-M".