Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  Myeclipse plugin for CA Harvest

Posted Jul 24, 2018 01:05 AM

Hello,

My organization is using CA hasvest from many years. So far we were using myeclipse blue and we were having harvest plugin for check in and check out process for myeclipse blue. However, we are shifting to myeclipse 2017 CI IDE now. But i could not find any harvest plugin for the same. Please advise from where and how can i install it. Also, please let me know the correct version which needs to download and intsall for Harvest.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Myeclipse plugin for CA Harvest
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2018 11:02 AM

Hi.

As you are probably aware this is not the standard version of Eclipse, which plugin are available for each ID will depend of the distributor "genuitec" in this case, but i think you could install manually.

Check the following link in order to download and install the pluging, this link have all lastes harvest versions.

CA Harvest Software Change Manager Plug-in for Eclipse Update Site - CA Technologies  

• 3.  Re: Myeclipse plugin for CA Harvest

Posted Jul 25, 2018 12:42 AM

Thanks for your reply and the link. I will try to install through those links. One more thing, we are currently using CA SCM Workbench version 12.0.0.Build239. However, the latest version is 13. I tried to find and download the url for downloading latest version (13) but could not find anywhere on CA website. Could you please share the link for the same. Thanks.

• 4.  Re: Myeclipse plugin for CA Harvest

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 25, 2018 04:49 AM

Hi Khushwinder,

Thank you for the enquiry.Yes, the latest version of Harvest is CA Harvest SCM v 13.0.3.
    The new features included in this release can be viewed from here.

The release r12.0.0 Build 239 is quite old and was released 10 years ago. It is also out of support cycle.

Please raise a support ticket with CA for the download links of V13.0.3 .

Our support team will provide you the download URL and you would be able to download with your login ID and credentials.

If you need assistance raising a ticket also ,you could let us know and we can take it up further with the CA Support team.

Regards,

Balakrishna.

• 5.  Re: Myeclipse plugin for CA Harvest

Posted Jul 25, 2018 05:58 AM

Thanks Bala. Please send me the link for creating support ticket. Also what information i need to put it in ticket : such as license key or any other information. Can u get a trial version if possible to set up test environment with new tools i.e. myeclipse 2017, new plugin from the link you mentioned?

• 6.  Re: Myeclipse plugin for CA Harvest

Posted Jul 25, 2018 07:09 AM

Hi Khushwinder,

Here you have the link to raise a ticket
    support.ca.com -you need to be registered-

How to get registered?
    https://profile.ca.com/us/register/createprofile.aspx?returnURL=https://support.ca.com/us.html

If already registered, just log into support.ca.com and click "case management" -right hand side-

If any issues found, reach for help at https://comm.support.ca.com/csupport/CustomerCareForm

Thanks,