Harvest

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Error E03020028: The File Agent error for item localhost\\X:\X\ITEM: Invalid security key.

• 1.  Error E03020028: The File Agent error for item localhost\\X:\X\ITEM: Invalid security key.

Posted Nov 28, 2017 04:28 PM
      |   view attached

Good day! 

I'm having problems while trying a check-out process from an external server into my local computer. I've installed the the agent in my local computer, and configured it in workbench without any problems, but in the moment when I try to checkout an item, this errors comes up.

The version of Harvest is 13.0, 32bits, installed on a Windows Server 2012 R2 machine. My machine uses Windows 10.

I'll be glad if you could lend me a hand with this issue, thanks!

PS: I'm posting here an image with the error.

• 2.  Re: Error E03020028: The File Agent error for item localhost\\X:\X\ITEM: Invalid security key.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 28, 2017 05:31 PM

Your error message is "E03020028: The File Agent error for item <itemname>. Invalid security key.

I searched for other cases that reported this same error and have learned that this message implies that the rtserver cannot open a connection. This error often occurs because the rtserver picks a port that is blocked in a firewall or is taken by another process. Check to assure ports are open (port 5101 and your direct connect port range if you have one), broker and client can ping each other, and all Harvest components are at the same version and patch level.

Let me know if this helps.