Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  hco command - download branches

Posted Oct 02, 2017 03:07 PM

Good afternoon

I'm having a process in RA that uses the hco command to go to harvest and download a specific package from a specific state using the following command :

hco -b harvestPeru -usr <user> -pw <password> -en "PROPUESTA" -st "Despliegue Desarrollo" -vp "\PROPUESTA_TDE"  -cp . -pf "<package_name>" -po -pn "Check out Lectura" -s *.* -br -r -o hco.log

The thing is, it always downloads trunk versions : if i have a package with only branch versions, when I run the command to download the entire package, it ends up empty with a hco.log file saying there are no versions to download :

Is there any way to download branch versions with the command? Maybe adding some other variable or parameter?

• 2.  Re: hco command - download branches

Posted Oct 02, 2017 04:17 PM

Add -br for "branch only" or -tb for "trunk and branch".  "Trunk only" is the default (specified with -to).

Edit: Correction -bo is "branch only"; you already have -br for "browse mode".

Best regards,

Robert

• 3.  Re: hco command - download branches
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 02, 2017 05:07 PM

Actually the options are "-bo" for branch versions only, "-to" for trunk versions only, or "-tb" for trunk and branch versions.  I think "-to" is the default.  Here is where you can read more about these options:

hco Command-Check-out - CA Harvest SCM - 13.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 4.  Re: hco command - download branches

Posted Oct 24, 2017 12:30 PM

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks !