Harvest

View Only
  • 1.  Installing Harvest Plugin for Eclipse Luna 4.4  - Error opening zip file

Posted Apr 11, 2016 05:16 PM

Hello,   

I had installed Eclipse Luna 4.4 and download the dependencies and the plugin from CA Harvest Software Change Manager Plug-in for Eclipse - r12_6 Update Site - CA Technologies

When I tried to open the dependencies file and got a message that the format is unknown or is bad... This message is the same with WinRar and Windows opens a zip file.

Did you get some similar errror?  

PD: The same message is got from dependencies for 4.2 and 4.3 and the plugin itself.

Regards,

Tania Moreno

• 2.  Re: Installing Harvest Plugin for Eclipse Luna 4.4  - Error opening zip file

Posted Apr 12, 2016 12:31 AM

Hi Tania,

I opened the link which you provided and downloaded SCMPluginDependenciesForEclipse4.4.0.zip file.

Once download completes then I am able to open/extract it with WinZip and WinRar. I guess file might not be downloaded completely. The SCMPluginDependenciesForEclipse4.4.0.zip file size should be 172MB. Please verify once again let me know if you get same error.

-Amar.

• 3.  Re: Installing Harvest Plugin for Eclipse Luna 4.4  - Error opening zip file
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 12, 2016 03:36 AM

Hello, TMoreno .

Everything seems fine with the file.

Maybe the file you downloaded got corrupted during the download.

You should download it again and retry.

Best regards,

Ricardo Bernardino

• 4.  Re: Installing Harvest Plugin for Eclipse Luna 4.4  - Error opening zip file

Posted Apr 12, 2016 08:30 AM

Hello,

I am going to download them in another place instead customer site.

I will tell you the result.

Thanks and regards!

Tania

• 5.  Re: Installing Harvest Plugin for Eclipse Luna 4.4  - Error opening zip file

Posted Apr 12, 2016 09:26 AM

Hello,

Downloaded files on another place. The file opens ok.

Thanks a lot!

Regards!

Tania