Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  BUG in CA RA 6.5 - Link to process execution broken?!

Posted Oct 30, 2017 10:44 AM

Hi,

today I updated to v6.5.0.10018 and just noticed, that when I have a running deployment with error and want to navigate to the process as usual (click on the step and then "go to process execution"), I landed on the process execution page, but not in the actual running process. Instead I landed on the last selected project where I did some stuff before.

same behaviour when I use the "process report", when I click on a running process there, I'm not redirected to the execution of this particular process, but to the starting page of an environment of another project

Here is how it should be reproducable:

- Have access to at least 2 applications (App1, App2)

- Start a Deployment for App1 (make sure it's running for a while)

- Navigate to e.g. Process Design and select App2

- Go to your App1 Deployment (via Dashboard) and navigate into the running deployment step and "go to process execution"

- Instead of seeing the running App1 process, you should land on the process execution site of App2

Is this a known issue? otherwise I will open a ticket, because this is a HUGE problem, as it hinders analysis, especially for us superusers who really do have access to several applications

This stuff worked fine in 6.4

best regards

Michael

• 2.  Re: BUG in CA RA 6.5 - Link to process execution broken?!

Posted Oct 30, 2017 01:05 PM

Hi Michael,

I cannot find anything on this nor am I aware of this being a known issue, could you open an issue on this?

I will attempt to reproduce as well with the instructions provided, thank you sir.

Jeremy

• 3.  Re: BUG in CA RA 6.5 - Link to process execution broken?!
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 30, 2017 09:24 PM

Hi Michael

Thank you for bringing this up. I could reproduce the same issue in-lab, kindly create the issue for this so that we can create defect and notify our Core team.

Regards,

Piyush

• 4.  Re: BUG in CA RA 6.5 - Link to process execution broken?!

Posted Nov 02, 2017 03:02 AM

Hi Piyush,

sorry for the delay, we had the last two days off here in germany :-)

I created the case: 00882603

and just linked to this thread here in the case description.

best regards

Michael