Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Environment Details not loaded in Automation Studio (v6.5)?

Posted Nov 02, 2017 07:31 AM

Hi , In the Automation Studio Environment tree list is not shown and it is throwing the exception below.

It was working before and suddenly it is not working and showing below error.

Cause: Invocation of method [public abstract com.nolio.platform.server.dataservices.model.bundle.EnvironmentsTreesDataBundle com.nolio.platform.server.dataservices.api.environments.EnvironmentProcessesService.getEnvironmentsTreesDataBundle(java.lang.Long)] failed in HTTP invoker remote service at [http://localhost:8080/datamanagement/remoting/EnvironmentProcessesService]; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.sun.proxy.$Proxy607.getEnvironmentsTreesDataBundle(java.lang.Long) Cause: com.sun.proxy.$Proxy607.getEnvironmentsTreesDataBundle(java.lang.Long)

Help me to fix this issue?

• 2.  Re: Environment Details not loaded in Automation Studio (v6.5)?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 02, 2017 08:37 AM

Hi,

- are you able to see everything in the Relase Operation Center?

- does this happen for all applications?

- Which version of 6.5 are you running? the base one or did you update to the latest patch? We have the latest patch and I can see the environments, which is why I'm asking

I don't think I can really help with the issue, but I guess the questions I'm asking might point someone else into a better direction.

best regards

Michael

• 3.  Re: Environment Details not loaded in Automation Studio (v6.5)?

Posted Nov 02, 2017 09:12 AM

Hi Michael,

It is my mistake. there was  version mismatch  between Automation Studio(v6.3) and Management Server(v6.5).

I download Automation studio v6.5 and it works fine.

Regards

Mohanraj

• 4.  Re: Environment Details not loaded in Automation Studio (v6.5)?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 02, 2017 09:23 AM

Hi Mohanraj,

Thanks for update on the same.

@Michael, thanks for your valuable input.

Regards,

Saurabh

• 5.  Re: Environment Details not loaded in Automation Studio (v6.5)?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 02, 2017 08:50 AM

Hi,

Along with Michael questions can you also help us with nolio_dm_all.log from NAC.

Regards,

Saurabh