Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  SAP BOBJ Action - Failures

Posted Jul 26, 2017 09:15 AM

Hi Team,

Anybody using BOBJ action pack? I am trying to use the same for report promotion, but actions throws "No such path found" error. I have given all values with an admin password. But, it doesn't work.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.

• 2.  Re: SAP BOBJ Action - Failures

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 27, 2017 04:10 AM

Hi Raghu,
    I'm not familiar with the action pack but the error message clearly states that the path All Folders\Auditing\Sales Audit Dashboard cannot be found. I would focus on that:

• does it really exist?
    • try a different path with no spaces

regards,
    Leo

• 3.  Re: SAP BOBJ Action - Failures
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 27, 2017 11:37 AM

Hi Raghu,

It looks like the error is referencing your "LCMCLI Path" input value. If you take a look at the SAP action pack documentation linked below, it looks like this "LCMCLI Path" input value is looking for the path of the LCM CLI file and it shows the following example value: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\scripts". While I'm not familiar with your environment, your "LCMCLI Path" input value doesn't appear to be pointing to this kind of directory.

SAP Business Objects - CA Release Automation - Integrations - CA Technologies Documentation 

Please let us know if updating this value helps get the action running properly.

• 4.  Re: SAP BOBJ Action - Failures

Posted Jul 28, 2017 05:52 AM

Thanks Adam!

2 mistakes from my side -

a) I copied BOBJ jars from a wrong location. Right now, copied to RA server from SAP BOBJ home location

b) Yes, I gave report path in the action rather than LCM CLI path

It's working right now and need to kick start pipeline designing. Thanks for your help!

Thanks,

Raghavendra Guttur

EMC Data Storage Systems