Release Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

How to run actions on multiple agents?

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  How to run actions on multiple agents?

Posted 11-14-2016 11:12 AM

I want to run some  action on one server type, it has assigned multiple agents, when the deploy runs I get this error:

Unexpected error on server [Could not find all needed dependency mapping needed to create a process run. unsatisfied links (sourceJobServerId-->targetServerTypeId): {491671=[389794000]}. Please Select one agent for the server type(s): [Server UAT XTRA]].

How can I select one agent  and How can I run the actions in all servers included in that Server type?

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: How to run actions on multiple agents?
    Best Answer

Posted 11-14-2016 11:50 AM

its seems that you have some kind of dependencies between servers type in the process , e.g the link type set to specific , you have parameters values that the map from one server type to the second  or you using "execute on remote server"  feature. is that correct?

In all of those cases if you have more than one server in the source server type you need satisfied the dependencies , meaning the agents in the destination server types need to know   on which agents in the source they depended. (Normally in those situation you have only one server in the source server type.)

Hope this help

• 3.  Re: How to run actions on multiple agents?

Posted 11-14-2016 01:58 PM

I was using "execute on remote server",  I maked the actions flow directly in the server type without using that option and it works ok. Thank you.