just wanted to check if this is a known issue or if I'm better off creating a case for that.
I tested this behavior in CA-RA 5.5.2 and 6.2 (latest patch)
XML config file with an include of a DOCTYPE file that has some entities defined in it. The config is parsed in a XML flow, that loops through some stuff.
entities from the doctype file can't be read by the loop.
The interesting part is, that the doctype file works fine, when using the xpath actions. only when reading the config file with a xml loop flow it fails.
I did a quick search but did not find any known cases. for this .
I would suggest to create supportcase and include the logs files for review
I opened the case: 00586388
Just got word from the core team that the problem is fixed in release 6.4.
nice, thanks for the info.