Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  vCloud Director Action Pack

Posted Jul 24, 2015 10:13 AM

Good Morning,

I am looking at installing the vCloud Director action pack into our environment.  I have reviewed the standard "vCloudActionPack.pdf" documentation from the RA wiki and it appears that the only two requirements for integration are line of sight to the vCloud Director environment and login credentials.  Is there additional layers of complexity to setting this up?  For instance, is there any pre-requisites from the vCloud Director side of things?  I'm also interested to hear feedback from anyone who currently utilizes the vCloud Director action pack.  Did you experience any pain points when setting it up or utilizing it?  Were their any surprises that I should be prepared for?  Is the action pack performing as expected? All input is appreciated.  Thank you and have a great morning.

• 2.  Re: vCloud Director Action Pack

Posted Jul 31, 2015 10:58 AM

It has been about a week and I haven't seen any responses on this yet.  I just wanted to stir the pot and see if anyone had any input.  Any information is good information for me at this point! 

• 3.  Re: vCloud Director Action Pack

Posted Aug 02, 2015 03:06 PM

whida20, schur01 - Do you guys know anyone who might be able to shed some light around the questions raised here?

• 4.  Re: vCloud Director Action Pack

Posted Aug 03, 2015 03:39 AM

Normally if there are any prerequisites they are listed in the doc. I will follow up with my Dev contacts to see if there is anything else they can add to address your questions / concerns.