Release Automation

Expand all | Collapse all

i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.

Posted 10-15-2014 01:19 PM

i have deleted the ms sqlserver db from the Nolio Server 4.7. This is a standalone installation. I have not taken a backup. Now i am unable to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further. What are the various options available to me.

• 2.  Re: i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-16-2014 11:42 AM

Hi,

You can rerun the installer and see if an upgrade will recreate the DB but i think this will fail. Or you could recreate the DB in MS SQL and then modify the wrapperContext.xml config folder in the datamanager/WEB-INF folder on the NAC and change the value    <prop key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">update</prop> from update to create and restart the NAC this should force the creation of the DB tables. Once the NAC is working change the setting back to update.

Finally as the data is all lost the other solution is to uninstall the NAC and then rerun the installer.

Regards

Keith

• 3.  Re: i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.

Posted 10-16-2014 01:41 PM

Hi Keith,

Thank you for the reply. Will the nolio schema be created by changing the config file content from update to create?

Thanks,

Prasanth.

• 4.  Re: i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-17-2014 04:39 AM

Hi,

Yes this should recreate the schema, please bear in mind that all of your application and configuration data is stored in the database so all of this data is lost without a backup. so you may find the best approach to be uninstall the NAC and install the NAC using the installer.

Regards

Keith

• 5.  Re: i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-16-2014 12:56 PM

By any chance, do you have a backup you can restore from?

• 6.  Re: i have mistakenly deleted the ms sqlserver from the Nolio Server 4.7. Now i am not able to access the Nolio Automation Studio. How can i proceed further.

Posted 10-24-2014 04:45 AM

Hi Keith,

i have re-installed the Nolio Server on the machine with mySQL as the DB. Now the Nolio is working fine.

Thank you,

Regards,

Prasanth Sinha.