Release Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CA-Nimsoft Service desk Action -failing

Posted May 29, 2014 05:12 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Team,

I am trying to use CA-Nimsoft Service Desk Action in my Automation studio and when I run to get the status of the ticket.It Fails with the below error.

Can you please help me.

Action cannot be loaded - not supported on legacy OS agents (running JRE 1.6). Try to use equivalent action that ends with '(for legacy OS)' or pass manually. 

Thanks

Mahesh

• 2.  RE: CA-Nimsoft Service desk Action -failing

Posted May 29, 2014 05:14 AM
      |   view attached

Another attachment

• 3.  RE: CA-Nimsoft Service desk Action -failing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 29, 2014 05:27 AM

Hi,

I dont beleive the problem is with the contents of the action, its an issue with the agent you are trying to run the action on that is using JRE 1.6 can you confirm what version of JRE the Nolio agent is using ?

Keith

• 4.  RE: CA-Nimsoft Service desk Action -failing

Posted May 29, 2014 05:49 AM

I installed the agent through Automation Studio ,it has an option to install Linux/Unix(Requires JRE).

I checked in the agent machine ..Looks to be using the below one.

lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 59 May 15 19:24 NolioAgent -> /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0.x86_64/jre/bin/java

• 5.  Re: CA-Nimsoft Service desk Action -failing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 04, 2014 05:37 AM

Hi Can you please confirm the OS on which this agent is running along with what installer been used to install this agent.

• 6.  Re: CA-Nimsoft Service desk Action -failing

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 06, 2014 11:01 PM

Hi Mahesh

If we are on CA Nimsoft Service Desk 10.3.1402 , supported platforms are

CA Nimsoft Service Desk actions in this pack support Nimsoft Service Desk 7.0.5, 7.13.8.14, and 7.13.8.15.

CA Nimsoft Service Desk actions in this pack are confirmed for CA Release Automation 4.7, 4.7.x, and 5.0.

Windows 2008 R2 and Linux Red Hat 6.

Hopw this will help you.

Regards, Piyush