When using the thin or full-feature client to upload or download file attachments for your support cases you might come across the following error: "Your authorization to access the secure file repository could not be verified. Please close this window and reopen it again by selecting 'Managing case file attachments'."
Please try the following directions to delete cookies and cache to resolve the problem.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Close all browsers.
2. Open up a clean fresh browser.
3. Click on Tools, then Internet Options.
4. On the General tab in the Browsing History section:
a. Click on settings.
b. Click on View files.
c. Option 1
i. Delete all those temporary internet files.
d. Option 2
i. Click either column heading to sort the temporary files and cookies.
ii. Scroll to view the files beginning with "cookie".
iii. Delete the cookies for the ca.com domain.
e. Close the window.
f. Click OK, then click OK again to close the Internet Options box.
5. Restart your browser.
1. Close all open browsers.
2. Open Firefox.
3. In the upper left, click on the Tools menu.
4. From the drop-down menu, select Options.
5. Click on the Privacy tab.
a. In the History section drop-down menu, select Use custom settings for history.
b. Click the Show Cookies button.
c. Option 1 - To remove all cookies click the Remove All Cookies button.
d. Option 2 - To remove only the required cookies, highlight the ca.com domain and click the Remove Cookies button.
e. Click the close button.
f. Click OK to close the Options dialog box.
6. Restart your browser.
2. Open Chrome.
3. Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome button in the upper right-hand corner. It looks like three horizontal lines.
4. Option 1 - To clear all cookies and cache
a. Click on History, then Clear browsing data.
b. For the time period, select the beginning of time.
c. Select Clear browsing history, Delete cookies, and Empty the cache.
d. Click Clear browsing data.
5. Option 2 - To clear only the required cookies.
a. Click on History.
b. Click Settings in the left-hand navigation column.
c. Scroll down and click Show advanced settings.
d. Under Privacy, click Content settings.
e. Under Cookies, click All cookies and site data.
f. Select ca.com and click the X to remove it.
g. Click Done.
h. Click Done.
Close the Settings tab.