Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Edit resource create view

Posted Jan 17, 2020 11:12 AM
    Hi
    I'm trying to add the "hire date" atribute to the create view of the "resource" object, and i can't finde the respective view.

Anyone know how you could edit an administrator view? or is that imposible. 

Any feedback is welcome.

thanks

• 2.  RE: Edit resource create view
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 17, 2020 11:49 AM
    Hi Esteban,

A similar question was asked on this post yesterday:
    https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=1747&MessageKey=4ba21353-39bc-4c47-93f0-129cb30b41c9&CommunityKey=7f0cbca3-5f93-4d44-a369-1a8ce98f5578&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fenterprisesoftware%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fcommunitykey%3d7f0cbca3-5f93-4d44-a369-1a8ce98f5578%26tab%3ddigestviewer

You should be able to modify the create view of the Resource object in Administration => Studio.

I can see on my test system there is already a Date of Hire set on the Create view for the Resource Labor.
    Not sure if you want to add some specific customized attribute on that view.

Hope that helps.
    Cheers,
    Raúl

• 3.  RE: Edit resource create view

Posted Jan 17, 2020 01:22 PM
    Edited by Esteban Vazquez Jan 17, 2020 02:16 PM
    Thanks Raul for the Reply.

I have found that view earlier but thats not the view the aplication use when you create a resource from the "Administration/Organization and Access/Resources" page.

The view "Resource Labor: properties" is used for not administration proposal, and thats not the view i'm trying to edit.

As i see the name of the view is Resource:Properties, like Project:properties, but i doesnt apear in the Administration/Studio/Views list.

I think about maybe the Resource:Properties view is an only administrator view, and its not editable, cause all the views i had edited in guides are for not administrator work.

For clarification: im using the old view, not the new UX, in a dynamic lab with the 15.1 version

Thanks for the reply again.

Esteban

• 4.  RE: Edit resource create view

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 20, 2020 04:46 AM
    Hi Esteban,

OK, I understand.
    Yes, that view does not appear to be editable.

Cheers,
    Raúl