Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Calling Jasper report from Tableau dashboard integrated in Clarity

Posted May 22, 2020 09:36 AM
    We have Tableau Dashboard which is integrated in clarity to show and give link to tableau reports. Now we have a requirement to show list of Advanced reporting reports on the same tableau dashboard which is integrated and from there direct link to open that jasper report. Giving URL only is not working as its redirecting to Jasper login page.
    Please can you help me to call jasper report with single sign on to jasper server and directly open the report.

Thank you in advance!

• 2.  RE: Calling Jasper report from Tableau dashboard integrated in Clarity
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2020 02:01 PM
    Just having the URL will not work, the way we integrate Jaspersoft in clairty by using their visualize.js api and embed in i frame. Also the content in jaspersoft is permission driven from clarity what you can do is give the clarity advance reporting link and in tableau and when they click it will take them to clarity and post login they can get the reports.

Clarity and jaspersoft is tightly integrated and this is the best i could think of

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------