Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  New UX Bug ? v 15.9.2

Posted Aug 02, 2021 06:25 PM
    Edited by Thiago Pimenta Aug 02, 2021 06:31 PM
    Hello,

I found something very strange in the new ux Roadmap feature. Clarity V15.9.2.910

Custom views on roadmap items are not available on different roadmaps.

I created the two views below in a Roadmap:

When creating a new roadmap the views do not appear for this one. Even I set it as the default. Was this a bug or did I miss a step?

Thanks in advance.

Att, Thiago Pimenta.

• 2.  RE: New UX Bug ? v 15.9.2

Posted Aug 03, 2021 04:58 AM
    Hi Thiago,
    Currently Roadmap views are applicable to any user within that particular roadmap, since people have the possibility to create custom local picklists, which are not applicable to other roadmaps, so the views were not shared.

this has been like this for quite a while, I presume there should be a backlog item to let the roadmap views sharable across Roadmaps in future, with the exception of local picklists, which are applicable to a particular roadmap. If this is important (and I assume so, since we all have been living with it), you should request your customer to participate in the Broadcom forum to make it a priority for a future release. Hope this helps, reach out to me, if you have any other q. Cheers.
    Nil

------------------------------
    Services Architect
    [Enterprise Studio at HCL - EMEA]
    [Germany]

• 3.  RE: New UX Bug ? v 15.9.2

Posted Aug 04, 2021 03:12 AM
    Clarity innovation community had a idea in queue:

Sharable views between roadmaps (D646) (https://cappm.brightidea.com/D646)
    But it was just archived.

Reason (and workaround - copy) posted there:
    "This idea is being archived in favor of an alternative around copying roadmaps, where the views will come along with the copy. If there is a reason that this will not work to satisfy the need, please let us know and we can reconsider the idea with new context."
    by Brian Nathanson, Jul 16 2021

Sannamari Ojamo
    Senior Solution Consultant
    TietoEVRY