Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  New financials in 15.8 - Question for Prod Management:missing fields?

Posted Mar 26, 2020 02:38 PM
    Edited by vtleogal Mar 26, 2020 02:38 PM
    Have been waiting for the new financials in 15.8 for a long time to be able to pull in my custom fields. However, I realize that the column selection does not even pull in the OOTB fields such as Total Revenue, Total Units, total cost.. etc.. all part of FIN_PLANS.. it only displays a few fields.   This is on the cost plan "LIST" view.  If I open a cost plan, I can see those in the details, though presented differently,  but these fields are critical when viewing Cost plans/budgets at the list view.  Users should not have to open each record. 

Question to Broadcom Prod Mgmt - is this intentional to not expose the fields on the "list view"? ​
    also missing last updated by/date--  important fields (";list view")
    created date, created by, last update date/by on the detail screens.

note- we cannot add an API id to the above "missing fields" from the column selection 

Still wish we could rename the stock attributes as classic and modern are very inconsistent  :) 

------------------------------
    Lynn

• 2.  RE: New financials in 15.8 - Question for Prod Management:missing fields?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 27, 2020 10:41 AM
    Hi Lynn, Please bring this up on the Product Management Weekly call.
    -Kathryn

• 3.  RE: New financials in 15.8 - Question for Prod Management:missing fields?

Posted Mar 27, 2020 10:49 AM
    will do.. thanks!

Lynn