Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Advanced reporting from New User Experience

Posted Jan 23, 2020 05:24 AM
    Hello,

has anybody idea how to access Advanced Reporting directly from NUE without going to classical interface or to start a report directly from (for example) project?

------------------------------
    Borut Debeljak

• 2.  RE: Advanced reporting from New User Experience
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 23, 2020 05:37 AM
    How about configuring in channels, also there are links 

Here are the documentation https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/clarity-project-and-portfolio-management-ppm-on-premise/15-7-1/using/new-user-experience-create-open-and-view-projects/new-user-experience-project-documents-and-links.html

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Advanced reporting from New User Experience

Posted Jul 28, 2020 11:37 AM
    I'm trying to use one of the project Channels, to create a StoryBoard Tab that links to the OOB Project Storyboard report. But I'm not sure how to construct the URL. 

This is the sample I found: 
    ttps://clarityserver.ca.com/reportservice/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit= %2Fca_ppm%2Freports%2Fproject_management%2FCSK_PRJ_ProjectStoryboard &standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/ca_ppm/reports/project_management &populateProject=1&projectKey_1=${internalID}

What do I need to replace to fit my environment / URL?

• 4.  RE: Advanced reporting from New User Experience

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 30, 2020 03:57 AM

Hi Shelby

Thats right, you could either use channel or you dynamic links too but Project story board has other parameters and if those are mandatory then report will not work 

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom