Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Integration/connector to MS Project Online

Posted Feb 20, 2020 06:52 AM
    Hello,

one of our customers is in progress of moving to MS Project Online from MS Project "fat client". They would like to have the same functionality as the current connector (add-in) provides.

I went through the documentation but with no luck to find any information about this possibility.

So my question is, is there any plan to have this or are there any 3rd party possibilities?

Thank you in advance,
    Martin Snizek

• 2.  RE: Integration/connector to MS Project Online
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 20, 2020 07:50 AM
    Hello Martin,

Just to clarify, which MS Project Online would that be, "Desktop" version, or "Browser" version.

As per the 15.7.1 release notes:
    • Microsoft Office 365 (2016 or newer)/Project Online Client Desktop is supported including the Click-to-Run (C2R) virtualization option. Microsoft Project Online browser-based version of Microsoft Project is not supported.
    http://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/clarity-project-and-portfolio-management-ppm-on-premise/15-7-1/release-information/Hardware-and-Software-Compatibility-Specifications.html

Please check for your exact release as this is not the same for all older releases.

I hope this helps.