Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Change Attribute Labels in the New UI blueprints.

Posted Oct 09, 2020 09:38 AM
    I have some of my attribute labels changed in my views in the classic UI. When I bring these attributes in to my blueprint they show up as the OOTB label. For example I use Portfolio Category 3 for my project size. In the Classic UI I have change the label to SIZE from Portfolio Category 3. In the blueprint it is still showing as Portfolio Category 3 and not using the label of SIZE. Is there a way of changing these labels in the blueprint?

One other issue I am trying to solve is, I use the OBJ_STAKEHOLDER_X fields for some of my attributes. It doesn't seem like you can add an API attribute to these OOTB fields so they don't show up in the blueprint as an option to add to your blueprint. Is there a way to make these fields available to the blueprints in the New UI?

• 2.  RE: Change Attribute Labels in the New UI blueprints.

Posted Oct 12, 2020 02:20 AM
    " Is there a way of changing these labels in the blueprint?"
    Unfortunately not, as fas as I know. The only option is to reanme the attribute driectly in the investment object -> Tab "Attributes", which will rename it for...
    a) all the labels in the modern UX
    b) all the labes in Classic, where no deviating lables was set in the views

"Is there a way to make these fields available to the blueprints in the New UI?"
    Not sure with that. My last guess would be adding the API-Key directly via the database, which could cause some trouble.

------------------------------
    IT Service Manager
    SCHOTT AG
    ------------------------------